Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Block-ed Off

Writer's block is what they call it. For me, it just that i lost the mood to write. I am even hestitating to write this. I can't get the peace nowadays... with my brother moving in and out of my room... same for my mom... Can't they understand a teen's need for privacy? Oh sure my mom says she can't read anything on the screen but how cani have the peace of mind with you walking into my room all the time, even when you don't have to? My bro is just a busybody who can't handle authority well, and guess what? I am also one of the "authority"...

I can't seem to find the reason to write anything at the moment. It just seem pointless now too... Ate a little(probably alot) too much for dinner just now. Was feeling horrible eariler. Till am now. I need to burp now but i can't.(need to burp? Well, it helps to relive my stomach of the excess air and thus clear it a little) What do i have to write about. I am also guessing my brother is going to come in any moment. killing him us against the law, so i will have to tolerate him, like i did to so many more. Tired today after a student council mass meeting. Damn tired. Seated for up to around 3 hours... feel like sleeping now.

Check out Swee Hao's blog, the link is where the links always are. It brand new. And it is now getting all the attention. Jealous? Of course I am. When I started out, mine was never so popular.(No offence Swee Hao) He also wanted me to blog, so here it is. And thank goodness my bro is not here yet. That's all for today, so till next time, can you people please suggest to me a reason to blog or a topic? I am currently getting dry on ideas.(Even thought i said this many times before in my other posts doesn't mean you can ignore it.) Cause it would be such a waste to shut this blog down.

No comments: