Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lost And Found

Lost and confused some will say. I argued with my mom yesterday. Do i like argueing with people? With the exception of some, no. Especially my own family. But do one this think i can let my mom go on talking( complaining, not nagging, disrupting, crapping to some, lashing out to others) ? I chose to ask her nicely. At least this time i didn't shout. Improvement!!! She was lashing out at my brother for misbehaving at my uncle's house(babysit, childcare, etc...) but come on, the people are generally bias against him. Even if he done wrong, i don't think he would actually shout at my grandma(where my mom got her genes and now eventually my bro). My mom and bro are very similar. If they can't get what they want, they will do something...drastic? Or interesting? And if they are unhappy, they will lash out at others and shout away... probably my bro shouted my my grand ma, considering this fact... hope my talk to him yesterday did something good, as he could have ended up worst. My mom? she just kept saying she given up on him that kind of crap etc... Saying like how she is a bad mom etc... But i guess when i kept rubbing in the fact(she doesn't listern much to what people say) that if she knows that why don't she change kept her quiet for most of the night(most, not all).

Now for another matter all together, i finally re did the "poem" i wrote a few years back. It was when i was interested in somebody, no more eleboration. I named it "Found", and thus teh title Lost and foun for today. Here it is:

I was at the mall last Sunday
Looking for a gift
Went to a store I noticed days back
Which specialized in personally named gifts
I looked around the store
Looking for something that I knew was there
With a little help from my hands
I found what it was
Shocked by the name I saw
I went to the next stand
Scanned the listed of names available
And found the same name
Smiled this time when I saw it
There were necklaces on display
With peoples names engraved in them
I immediately looked for the name
Like it was second nature to me
I asked for it
After finding out it was the last one
Lucky me I thought
To be able to get it
With your name on it
As of all three items with your name on it
This was what I have been looking for

Very cheesey it is, but there wasn't any other better way to represent it.

No comments: