Friday, December 30, 2005

Need... *pant* to... *pant* run...*pant*

What am i running from? I don't know... Why the title? I am not sure... Just feel like running away from everything... That probably the reason. I guess that will help me feel better. But i know that it will only help for the moment. Even if i managed to run away, i will still have to come back to face the world... the horrible world where material is everythin... where i hardly fit in... where i m so paranoid... where i have to play peacemaker... where i can't get the peace and privacy i want... But to look at the bright side to be fair, at least i have some friends worthy of mention, a caring family, teachers included... So i guess i am still stuck here, as i don't think i will be able to run away for long. So what's the use of running away anyway? Look like i gonna stay here for a very long time...

I actually always wanted to be warded to the hospital. Just for the fun of it. I always wanted to skip school with the valid reasons and not be shot at.(by the teachers, that is, no offence to anybody) I have always wonder what is it like to stay in a hospital for a few days... Wonder who will be bothered enough to visit me besides my parents... guess i will never know at the rate i am going, which is that i have never been to a hospital besides the time my dad was in the hospital... but that was a long time ago. But i guess i must be careful with this wish, or i just may get what i want...

Really feel like running now(pratically). But this knee of mine is prone to aches... hurts at times... but guess this is what i get for ignoring it in the past... I need to find another method of detressing beside basketball, or i am going to kill myself next year with the 'O' Levels coming...

Guess that's all my thoughts for today. Guess Lilin Was right about me feeling jealous over Swee Hao's blog. You can go read it in her blog at the links. Why should i jealous over some one's life being more interesting than mine? Guess i am not really happy with my life but not to the extend of wanting to become someone else.

That's probably all my thoughts for today. So till the next time i blog, be happy with with who you are. And remember i will be here, if you will ever need a listerning ear or some one to blast at or some one to talk to.(althought i doubt the first and last ones will ever apply.)

No comments: