Friday, December 16, 2005

Paranoid or tired?

Life been okay so far. Just trying to get int othe mood to do my holiday homework. Started already but still too slow... looks like i gonna have to do at the fastest speed i can. Force myself to see my maths teacher face for "motivation"... but oh well, life still goes on... house work is still done by me... my mp3 player just broke down...

Porbably the only thing good about this week is that the chalet incident have been settled, i hope... according to Nat, he has settled it with Lilin. I can only wonder if it is the truth. After all, i m very paranoid... very very paranoid... or is my school work getting to me? I will just have to wait and see...

Finally ther are tags on the tag board. Guess they are only asking me to link them so they can be more popular with their blogs... If you are reading this, I am honestly just kidding. I can link anybody who i know, as long as their blog doesn't have any offensive material and they ask me nicely.

I just finished building an Gundam model for my little brother. I wonder why he would even get something he can't build himself... guess it is always up to me to do it then... but ain't that what big brother are supposed to do? i enjoy building model kits anyway...

That's all for today. Till the next time you read this (If anyone ever does) , remember to tag on the tag board and never become too paranoid, unlike me...

No comments: