Friday, December 23, 2005

Mama Mia!

Man that pizza yesterday was good. An hawaiian lover and super supreme from pizza hut, some where at orchard. I bumped(not actually but saw) into someone from my school. We don't know who each other are but probably knew each other only existed. Her name is Jenifer(name tag was there, i wouldn't ask anyway). She was working there. And now my bro is asking me why was i not wroking away my holidays... Any way, i love that stuffed crust pizza... still can taste the cheese in my mouth... yum... anyway, it was just my mom decided to bring my siblings and i for pizza because i kept asking for it? Complex...complex...

Nat talked to me about being a fool yesterday. Said i would get beaten up if i give others the attitude i gave him yesterday online(heck care, can't be bothered etc...). Just told him that my online personality is different from the real me. Complex personality problem i seem to have... hmmm... Oh well, at least i m not those kind with drastic changes, or do i? *ponder* Who knows and who cares anyway? He said in real life, people would probably laugh me off then rater beat me up... see the meaning? I am so dumb that it can can get me into trouble and get me out at the same time!!!! WOW!!! But he left me thinking if i want to stay like this all my life. Good question. I won't find the answer easy though, look like another few nights of sleeplessness for me...

That's all for today. I think i will leave here with a quote from an anime series "Gundam Seed Destiny" which i think is quite meaningful. ["If I had the power back then, if only I can get a hold of such power..."Anyone who has cried over his lack of power will think that...Probably...But from the time you get a hold of that power, you become the one who makes others cry.]

No comments: