Monday, December 19, 2005

Laughing at myself?

What's so funny? Is seeing a poem written 2 years ago with such bad vocab and such angst so funny? Guess it is... Want to see it? no... not until i have improved it up to standard first... so until then, u r gonna have to speculate about it...

I have got nothig much to type about today... juz slowing picking up the pace to speed up my home work... got a feeling a teacher is gonna read this thought. When i was in school today and i happen to saw my maths teacher's face, i was shocked. She looked like she got up from the wrong side of the bed... i shall not eleborate thought besides that she looked menacing... adding a reason to my list of reasons to do my home work... for good or bad? guess i will have to stay alive to find out.

And an early Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Quoted a little but can't remember from where. i m gonna end here. Short this post is as i feel nothign much today. So till next time, rerember to keep smiling even when life sucks, cause it does. :)

No comments: