Friday, December 02, 2005

Mid Air

The title today is... different... i picked this title as i m going to write about anything, picking up subjets from the middle of no where, or out of the air.

First thing, couples... everytime i see one in the streets, i wanna hide away. I don't know why, but i just probably feel sad that i may never be like that, so it's best for me to hide away and not see it instead of staring blankly into them... the last time i stared blankly, i knocked into a signpost... but anyway, it just seems to be a fact for me at the moment, so why not accecpt it ans just move on?

Now... What's next? I got no private life... nothing mich interesting happened recently... and if u wanna hear how badly i sung, you can go to Nat's blog to check it out... am i scared of being critisized? no... I got nothin to lose here anyway...

Next week is the class chalet!!! YAE!!!! Tomorrow meeting some friends from outward bound school. We haven't seen each other for a few months... hope thay recognise me with my new hair cut... hehehe...

That all for today folks... So till next time, keep the smile on your face and i will try to keep one on mine... and i only said i will try...

No comments: