Thursday, May 18, 2006

Did You Ever Tried To Understand Me?

Go on, say "you sux" to me for doing my job. I don't mind. I am not so sensitive that i would think all nigth about what you people say about me... NOT. Like i said before: You've got a problem with me doing my duty, look for the person who assigned that job to me. Do i like to give out detention or being the messager that someone got detention? NO! But that's my job and i intend to do it cause it iswhat i am supposed to do. So you argue with me that you see it pointless to go for detention over just forgetting to do canteen duty. But if i don't give you detention, what about the rest of the people i gave detention to earlier?

You argued with me over why you get detention over such a small thing but councillors don't get anything for doing anything wrong? Cause you never see us get punished. You may never will. No one else beside those involved will. We councillors are pushed harder than normal students. Do you understand the pressure? Oh... you are a monitor? But you can't see things from my point of view? For that, I actually feel sad for you. You weren't given a choice to become a monitor and i was chose to remain a councillor? I am at such a stage that backing out of the council is not a solution anymore. So i chose to accept what i am and live up to the responsibilities. What about you? Are you still complaining about why you became a monitor in the first place?

Bring in your mom if you want to. All your friends too if you wish to do so. I took my stand and ain't backing down. I've chose to live up to the challenge. What about you? Shun and run away from it? That talks a lot about who you are. You find that it is outrageous that you are getting detention for just not getting a piece of paper from me? Well, that's the word from the head. Got a problem, go look for her, Not pester me to let go of my stand and make me waste 45 minutes.

Whew... finally a load off my mind. Wanna curse me? That's what the tagboard is for. Kick me in the... where ever you want? Do it the next time you see me then. Just remember to call the ambulance after you are done. The number's 995. Praises are also welcomed, that is if you have any. Signing off here.

No comments: