Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Play, Watch, Eat, Sleep, Play, Watch, Eat, Sleep...

Man... got to get myself to start doing my holiday homework sometime soon. But i have been playing, watching, eating and sleeping. Playing Dota with my sis and her friends. And yes, that is my sis and her MALE friends. Watching anime, Zoids Genesis in particular. IT ROXS!!! Eating? Everybody eats. Sleep? Never will be able to sleep beyond 8:30am. Why? Morning sun shining in my face. Another reason why i can't get myself to do my work? TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I am going to enjoy it. Don't spoil it please.

Hey people! Another suitable present you can get me is tha u download all the recent episodes of Zoids Genesis for me. I can't do it as my dad doesn't allow any of us in teh family to use bit torrent. Come on... jsut do it for me. It is free too!! Save alot of $$ leh... hehehe... It will save me the trouble of always searching for it at youtube.

Thats all for now. Tomorrow i will put up the poem for my birthday. It is meant to be funny so try not take it too seriously. And anyone who can join me tomorrow to watch a movie meet at 11am at serangoon mrt station. SEE YAH PEOPLE AROUND!!!

No comments: