Thursday, May 11, 2006

Update What??

What you people want me update on? Less than a week didn't post then you people like that already... I studying for chinese cannot ah? Don't try pushing me to update, cause i will. Only problem will be the matter of time... :P

Miss chew talked to KahLeong and me today after our chinese papers. Actually it is about studies. About how to get the A1s we want... You get the idea...

This will will be my blog's 100-th post. Long way i came from last year. From the depressed me to the not so depressed me... XP
I don't want to look back. I will just think too much. Just trying to take things the way they are now... step by step in my studies... in my life... And did you know: I am a very immatured person. Yes i am!! I talk too much... laugh too much... crap too much... think till alot... worry too much... lame too much... you get the idea. I am sure many of you will agree on this. Any objections, please post on the tagboard. Call me a sadist all you want, but as long as people are happy with it, i don't mind.

I have a very wish that once someone commented was very dangerous. Not just to me but to everybody. I wish for everybody around me to be happy. Seems innocent, but think harder. Some of you will only be happy only after certain bad things happen. Then someone else not happy, then if that person becomes happy, someone else becomes unhappy... lousy wish i have... Thus they say, you can't always get what you want.

There are alot of unhappy people recently... Maureen is sad over something... Minda is sad over somethings... Sammy seems sad in class... PohChun isn't talking as much as he used to... And there may be more i haven't noticed... my advice may not be the best, but it is worth listening to: Whatever happened has happened, there is no way anyone can turn back the clock to change anything. Just take things the way they are, and when you can make a difference, make a difference. Thinking too much about something is only going to stress yourself out. How do i know? Cause i was like that too. I got "enlightened" one day while i was walking how from school. The exact thought was: It just wasn't meant to be. Alot of things for me just wasn' meant to be. Guess life got less complicated for me then on and i was more happy. :D

That's all the gibberish i have for today... And please stop pushing met ot update, unless you people are addicted to my blog. XP Cause i know when is the right time for me to update. So till next time, keep smiling...

No comments: