Saturday, May 20, 2006

Welcome To My Life

The extra responsibility given to me meant I will have to face many challenges. For doing what is right, I get despised. Guess that’s what life gives you in the end.

I don’t mind being hated for doing something right. It is better than being liked for doing something wrong.

Realised I never mentioned any names of the involved people in my entries yet? I choose not to judge people, no matter how much I want to. So much easier it is to just say so-and-so is such a person. But no. This is a problem I guess we have to settle ourselves.

See this smile on my face? It is just an image. Hear the laughter? It is just a sound.

Those who I thought understood me didn’t. Only a few stayed by my side. Guess only in this kind of situations do one finds out who the true friends are.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Integrity. Honesty. Values drilled into me since I was young. Never knew it why at first. Looking back, It shaped me who I am. Good or bad, your point of view. I can’t change that. Conscience is something I have plenty of. It is what usually brings me to think about suicide. Ever heard of a conscience killing? Mine does. If I don’t do something when I can’t, the guilt will be there.

What is right? What is wrong? All I know now is to do what seems right to me at the moment.

What do you believe in? That the wrong should be punished? The righteous rewarded? My stand has been clear from the start. And you don’t have to be with me. I try to do what best for the moment. So what will you do in my position? If I was given another chance to prevent all this from happening, I will still do the same.

For my cause, you can say I am also willing to die for it.

Life will never be fair, from where I am standing. Things are never that simple. No matter how much I want things to work out, it never does. Easy for all to blame me, but what about yourselves? Guess it is human nature to look for someone to blame and not look at what we ourselves have done.

It never rains but it pours.

The challenge is to live life to the fullest. The challengers: us. We have different definitions for “living life to the fullest”. The conflict of ideas causes the fights out there. Lucky if you can find someone who ideas are the same as yours. Cause unlike me, I stand alone most of the time.

This is my responsibility. Mine alone to bear and suffer.

When I decided to continue being a councillor in sec2, I wasn’t thinking about myself. I was thinking if I could make a difference in the school. In the life of people. Will I be living life to the fullest. Will I be letting anyone down. Now look the mess I got caught up in. Is it worth it? I don’t know. I will never know until it is over.

With great power comes great responsibility. And with responsibility comes burdens one has to face.

I got early retirement from my CCA because of my health. Guess early retirement form the council no different? Only thing I will be left out of are the retirement gifts? Maybe I should also just retire from everything I am doing. Seems to be easier… Hey, it is easier! But I ain’t going to do that. Cause once I start doing something, I will stick with it still the end. Try and stop me you can try but you are going to have a lot of problems trying to.

If someone hits you one your right cheek, will you turn your other cheek?

Bad mood now as you people can see. Maybe i should just go and play some violent gaes or take a walk to cheer up. See yah around.

No comments: