Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh Well...

Picture, pictures, pictures... That's probably the reason i almost fail my art. (another factor is laziness but back on topic XP ) I have never been good at picking pictures or art. The only thing i usually leave out of powerpoint presentation are pictures. Now my blogskins usually leave out pictures. Sigh... Got to learn how to do pictures... Minda got the talent, of course his skins are nice... Got to learn from the pros how and when do they take photos...

Feel liek coming out with some lines of words again. Here i go:

Lousey pain in my chest
Please go away
Leave me alone
Just for another day
Thanks to you i can't play
And have fun all day

Lousey pain in my chest
Please go away
Walk out the door
And not turn back
Just give me time without your face
Without me feeling the strain

Interesting thing i came out with. Many don't know this but once in a while i will swallow painkillers without anyone knowing. SweeHao saw me once. This pain is only slight so i usually can't be bothered by it. Porbably only when something important is coming up will i take it. And i am not addicted to it. It is the kind that no one can get addicted to. No drugs inside. And i don't take the painkillers unless absolute necessary so don't tell me not to do anything unless you are very sure it is bad for me. Why did i say that? Cause i know you people will.

Crap... I sound too serious now... Got to lighten the mood... WHat can i do to lighten the mood? Nothing now i guess... Opps, that sounds bad. I can't lighten the mood? Man... Got to get some tips from WeiJin. XP

That's all for today. No more smiling endings now. Just be yourself, and you will find out who you really are.

No comments: