Thursday, May 04, 2006

OUCH!!

For those who didn't read my previous post, pleaswe do and commetn on it cause i want to know what you people think about it.

I got burned at the chemistry lab today. The chemical just poped out of the test tube with out any warning it was going to blow... thanks goodness the pain is less frequent already... Cause if it was till painful, i don't know how will i be able to sleep tonight...

Today's night study was fun, and enriching too. (Now how can it be fun and enriching or what ever at the same time? Oh well... i don't know how to explain it...) studied for the chemistry test tomorrow. Never knew working with other people could cause me to push myself harder. I guess seeing them work hard only motivates me to work harder too. SO YOU PEOPEL BETTER WORK HARD HOR!!! Or else i also die liao...

Thats all i am going to type for today. Remember to read the previous post. It will test your patience, as it is so long... hehehe... So till next time, keep smiling!!!

No comments: