Sunday, June 11, 2006

BBQ ROCKS!!!

Yesterday had a bbq with my ex-classmates.(or at least most of them...) Did alot of catching up. ( or at least enough to not conflict with my anti-social nature...) Took some pictures, and wish i could have taken more. Here you go...

Gavin!!! Our star BBQ pit starter!!! YEAH!!! ( also head prefect at his school but i think step down already)
The head not facing us is Elijah's. Gavin is ther BBQ-ing with Bryan(Supposely got an A1 for FnB) at the opposite. The thin guy in white is Daryl and the guy in the coat is Marcus, our magician!!! The cards tricks were amazing.
Food on another bbq pit i helped to start. But i dont sausages thought...
Check out the satay. It doesn't just look nice, It tastes nice too!!!
Thsi is YuXin. The last time i remembered i saw him was by accident and i could barely recognise him... I could only remember him by his signature smile. An addition to his smile throught this pass four years is the braces. Picture of us crapping...
Picture of them trying to hide from my cam...
"I look cool right? 1 more picture, please?"
"Man, I do look cool... 1 more picture please?" *stare from me* "Ok... no more pictures..."
"MingHan!! Do the pose the soccer players do before their opponents do a free kick!!" -_-"
Crap... I need to take better pictures by not letting my hands shake too much...
"Let's see who know what number does this cup represents..."

UNFAIR!!! So many of them have grown so tall... I used to be the tallest in the class, now i am an average height among them... Come on Kelvin, GROW!! Oh well, till next time, have fun!!!

No comments: