Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me XD

Happy birthday to me
Just what did i see?
Was that my cake
flushed down the bowl?
Was that my gifts
Being Thrown away?
Just wake me up
From this nightmare

Happy Birthday to me
What nonsense is this i see?
That new laptop being scrapped
Thats new bag being shredded
With all that's left
Are bits of this and that
What a horrid mess
And a waste of cash

Happy birthday to me
What a mess i see
Wheels of a skateboard here
Parts of a MP3 player there
Is there anything left whole
For me to enjoy?
Or has all been reduced
To nothing but a pile of rubble

Happy birthday to me
Someone save me form this horror i see
Just tell me this is all a dream
And i am waking up soon
Cause it is driving me crazy
Seeing my day being crappy
And all i wanted
Was just to be happy.

Now you people know what i want for my birthday... hehehe... Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments: