Sunday, June 18, 2006

Time to update for the pass few days...

Hey there!! Missed me?? I am sure you didn't after i asked that question. Oh well, let me see where do i start from...

This Thursday, I went to the SGH for my check-up. What check-up? My behind. Still don't get it? You probably not meant to then. XP I went with an empty sling bag but came back with a sling bag filled. With what? Medicine...

Then on Friday, my dad convinced me to update my OS from Windows XP Home Edition to Professional Edition. But along the setup, my computer got into some sort of trouble that didn't enable to access it. It kept going in a loop. What loop? It will be installing devices halfway, then restarts, then go back to installing devices, then halfway restarts, then goes back to installing devices... you get the drill. And in the end, it turns out my dad gave me the wrong CD with the wrong license number... And when it is finally installed during the evening, all my previous files disappeared... ARGH!!! I almost went crazy until my Dad found a way to get back my files which were locked. Locked? I never remember locking my files... then i spent the the rest of the time up to 1am the following day clearing up my computer to prepare it for mass installation of programmes the next day.

Then Saturday, new problems arose in my computer. Error here... Error there... Play game half way also have error... Fed up so decided to solve it the following day.

Today, Sunday, I see almost everybody from my church go for the church camp... Me being left behind with my family, thanks to my classes... I probably feel a little bad for not allowing them to go due to me having classes... But my parents keep saying it is not my fault. But oh well... If i didn't have these classes, i would have went...

Today also got the Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. It was like "WOW" when i saw it eariler. It was like going "BOOM" and "BAM" all over the place. Nice watch overall. Look like i no need to borrow the disc from SweeHao already. XP

That's all for now. Till the next time i rant, SEE YAH!!

No comments: