Tuesday, June 13, 2006

For You To Ponder On

I am leaving here somethign i wrote yesterday night for all of you to ponder on. It got a not so bad rating on a website. Here is the link: http://poetry.tetto.org/read/30888/

Obsession

You were my obsession
My comfort in my dreams

But that can never be
Made into a reality
Not now
Not ever
We were just never meant to be


You used to be my partner
In the streets of my dreams
Where we would cycle together
But that is just a fantasy
A figment of my imagination


You were always by my side
In my dreams at night
Giving me a reason
To not give you up without a fight
But I have just gave you up
Because, in truth, you were never there
Time for me to remove that illusion
Of you always being there
So I can live my life again

And don't ask me how i write this kind of stuff. Cause all i know is that i just get into those kind of moods where i want to understand more and just write it down. This is just the result of it all. Have fun interpreting it!

No comments: