Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Okay... I Will Update...

Is this better? Me updating that is... Come on, i was busy watching anime the past 3 days only... watch finish 1 series of gundam in 3 days... and finish 2 maths papers... 39 episodes cramp into 3 days with time squeezed in to do maths... wow... time to find new anime to watch... XD

I am getting tired of looking at maths. But have to do. Got no choice. Just thinking about what Miss Kang would do if i haven't finished by school reopens is good enough motivation... Got to find a better way to motivate myself without me thinking about me getting hurt to get myself to work...

Looking forward to this coming saturday ex-class gathering. I miss all of them. Some of them at least 4 yeasr didn't see already, probably when primary school got event they didn't go back or i didn't go back. (I usually no choice one, councillors always clean up place for everybody...) Only problem now is my stomach. Having some pretty intense tummy aches yesterday and today. Hope i recover in time for the BBQ...

Enough said... I mean typed... I mean... you know what i mean, right? See you people next time!!

No comments: