Sunday, June 04, 2006

Minor Updates To Blog

The nest time you come to my blog, go look at the intro page. I have changed the song so teh lyrics have also changed. The song is Yotaka No Yume, or in english, The Dream Of The Night Hawk. And liek the previous song, i got it from a anime!!! The previous was from gundam seed destiny. This one is from... come on and guess... ZOIDS GENESIS!!! YEAH!!! I have also provided the translation, which can be seen in at the intro page after the lyrics itself. It starts of a little soft then gets louder. But don't worry, i have tuned it down a little, so it should be like a background music. Man, I Rock!!!

Man... i like to have unknown personalities on my tagboard, but if they remain unknow for too long, i get pissed. They talk about you but you can't talk about them. Not that i am getting irritated about the "-" person on the tagboard, but i am gettign irritated with me not knowing anything... ARGH!!!

That's all for now. Going to start trying to contact some ex-classmates. Supposed to have a gathering this coming Saturday. Peicai people wanna join? Ask me first... I see what i can do to allow you to come... It is a BBQ. And if you come, must pay one. So till next time, SEE YOU AROUND!!!

No comments: