Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fun Day? Think So...

Just back from my birthday outing. Not bad with this being the first time i spent my birthday with so many people i know. Met Nat ans WeiJin in in the moning at Serangoon Mrt station. Then we went Cineleisure. First time i go leh...

Watched X-Men 3. If you go watch, stay till after the credits. Ther is still some last minute scences. Afetr that, met up with Sammy and Teresa at BK and had my lunch. Then we went to the arcade cause Nat waned to play parapara. Man... he deleted the video that i recorded of him dancing... i wanted to post it up one... so funny loh... very body ws like staring at him, wondering when he will be finished being lame and gay. Hey, the 'gay' part was not from me. I was just quoting somebody. XP

Ww than played a few rounds of some of the games there. Sammy and Teresa had to go home while Nat and i were playign pool. Only 16 years old can play leh!!! I just nice 16!! YEAH!!!

Then we go play lan. Originaly, Nat wanted us to only play for 1 hour. We ended up extending to 3 hours, thanks to Nat being 'amazed' by Dota. It ws like so -_-" as he actually didn't wantred us to play lan but x-box instead. Oh well... we had fun didn't we? And Nat, you are not addicted to Dota, cause you can't since you are so bad at it. XP

Nice long day... Only wish now is for taht someone to wish me happy birthday. But nevermind, I had a fun day thanks to all the people with me today. And for those who weren't, thanks for wishign me happy birthday. And you people still own me a birthday present. XP

No comments: