Thursday, June 22, 2006

Skeletons In My Closet

I always have family problems. What i say my mom never never really listens. I can keep repeating, but now i am getting tired, cause the only one repeating her situation is her. After a while, the similarities can be heard between her and the tape recorder.

What did we 'debated' over? Well... my grandma. She wants me to not anknowledge her. Want me to not cared about what ever happens to her. Why? Well, she can't forgive my grandma for what she did long ago, like all the cursing and conflicts. C&C... ha...

My grandma was just brought to the hospital. What am i suppose to feel? Should i wish my grandma will recover soon or should i wish that she won't come back cause everytime my mom sees her, my mom gets agitated. Dilemma...

My mom is now like going, " I already gave her the option of moving to a nursing home where they can take better care of her. now look what happen!" She wanted my father's sis to contribute half of the fees but she refused. Said that she is my dad's responsibility alone. Then my gran also don't want my dad's sis to be involved.

I am just telling you my situation now. Not asking you to side me or anything. Now i am 'debating' with my mom over the fact that she treats my grandma unfairly. Because for me, it just doesn't seem right to treat a person like this. Especially when this is supposely a Christian family.

That's probably all i have to rant about now. See yah people around!!

No comments: