Monday, July 10, 2006

Erm... Erm...

I just felt like blogging but don't really know what to blog about... Let start with stars...

Stars - Switchfoot
Maybe I've been the problem
Maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself
The outcome feels the same

I've been thinkin' maybe I've been partly cloudy
Maybe I'm the chance of rain
And maybe I'm overcast and maybe
All my luck's washed down the drain

I've been thinkin' 'bout everyone, everyone you look so lonely
But when I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars
I see someone else
When I look at the stars, the stars
I feel like myself

Stars looking at our planet,
Watching entropy and pain
And maybe startin' to wonder
How the chaos in our lives could pass as sane

I've been thinkin' 'bout the meaning of resistance
Of a hope beyond our own
And suddenly the infinite and penitent
Began to look like home

I've been thinkin' 'bout everyone, everyone you look so empty
But when I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars
I see someone else
When I look at the stars, the stars
I feel like myself

Everyone, everyone you feel so lonely
Everyone, ya everyone you feel so empty
When I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars
I feel like myself
When I look at the stars, the stars
I see someone

I love this song. I don't know why. Guess it just gives me the sense of being alive. Probably the rock feel in the song. And sometimes i related to the song, especially teh first 2 stanzas.

Chinese Sing competition in school again!!! YEAH!!! Onl yif Swee Hao Would participate... He is teh best among all of us in teh class... Nat could also try out... Me? I can't sing, mind you. I don't want any reported cases of death by singing. I could almost imagine this headline: "School wiped out by singing flunk"...

What else i can i talk about? Erm... Nothing? Okay... I am downloading one of my favourite anime episodes like crazy the past few days... Zoids Genesis is what its called... Erm... I keep getting pwned by WeiJin in DotA... Erm... I am going crazy just looking for a present for a friend... Erm... I found out more about my new friend Phoebe in a week than some of my friends in a year... Erm... That is all? Seems to be... Oh yah!! Racial armony day is coming, probably have to go buy costume or rent again like when i was in sec2. I was ugly in that suit. Don't believe me? Take a look at this photo...

Look like some strange kung fu character right? Imagine me playing basketball in that suit cause i did... I got a feeling i looked like some hopping zombie then...


Oh well... Thats all i am going to blog about now. See you people around!!

No comments: