Monday, July 31, 2006

Just Feel Like Blogging...

I just feel like bloggin now, so i wll blog. I plan to change blogskin soon, how soon? I think i left the programming... Should be able to finish in an hour or less if i want to. But do i want to? I keep losing the mood to do after a while so u still have to wait some time... Sorry Adrain. XP


Yesterday in church, i did an activity that was a little different from normal. Normally it will be like lessons on things in the Bible, but this time we are to write a letter to God. It will be then kept for a year before it will be mailed back to us. Someone said that someone that did this activity before cried after seeing the letter a year later. I wonder what my respone will be... That will probably depend on what kind of person i am a year from now... Will i be the same? All I hope for is that i become a better person...

I have been in a daze the past few days... Don't know why. I was also in a daze during my english papers too... and A-maths papers too... Must be my hair getting too long... not... I want to keep long hair... Maybe i am not meant to... Oh well, time will reveal everything...

I am out of the singing competition group already. There is no need to say sorry to me Swee Hao. I know i can't really sing and i just joined because Adrain and Nat pulled me in. So pushing me out is okay... and did i really looked depressed today? Hey, you people were singing songs that got a tinge of sadness and songs touch me very easily, so of course i will look a little depressed. Especially when I start thinking og some of my past... Don't you dare bring it up,. The past is the past.

This is all for now i think... So still next time, have fun!!

No comments: