Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Feeling The Strain

Man... My chest have been feeling very uncomfortable this past few days... Must be careful already. Can you people help remind me to be careful? Cause i don't want to end up in the hospital until after my exams and another reason i don't feel like saying. Thanks. Maybe I shouldn't have played that little bit of basketball yesterday... I remembered i was accidentaly rammed on the chest... Ironic part was that it was a good move and i was called "The Wall" for a while...

Racial harmony day is coming... Time to start searching for a costume liao... Chinese singing competition was pulled into the group by Minda. And if i didn't go in due to Minda, Nat would have pulled me in... So either way, i have to be sporty... sigh... Look like the guy who can't sing have to learn how to sing... Die already... I don't want to sound like a frog on stage...

HAH... Thats all for now... See you people around!!


I won't give up to my condition. Don't worry about me. I know what is best for me. Remember I said i won't die before writing my will? I will keep my word.

No comments: