Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update On Life

Let's see... how has i life been the past few days besides all the events... My granma was just sent to an old folks home. My dad's sis finally agreed to pay part of it afetr my dad found out that his sis and his mom were actually sharing an account. And it is no small sum in there... First she only want to pay 150 out of the 700++. Now find out she got money then decides to pay... What nonsense is this? You refuse to pay even for your own mom?? How would you like if some outsider decides to pay everything for you? <--- This was Nat's idea of tormenting her but too bad the matter is resolved, or else he could have done it... scary...

Okay... I am bored so here is another quiz:

Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this. Ready? Start~!

1.Nat
2.Swee Hao
3.Wei Jin
4.Sammi
5.Maureen
6.Sam Lim
7.Milly
8.Delia
9. Minda
10.Phoebe
11.Calvin
12.Jeanie
13.Lilin
14.Shuwen
15.Guipei
16.Yvonne
17.Rachel
18.Shu Zhen
19.Joanne
20.Jac

How did you meet #14? (Shuwen)
In sec 3 in new class. Probably more blur now then then... XP

What would you do if you never met #1? (Nat)
Erm... My life would be totally different? I won't have someone that i can actually talk to?

What would you do if #20 and #9 dated? (Minda, Jac)
They don't even know each other... It is a different jac from the one in peicai...

Did you ever like #19? (Joanne)
Long time ago. Don't bring up the past.

Would #6 and #17 make a good couple? (Sam Lim, Rachel)
They are straight and would not date each other...

Describe #3 (Wei Jin)
Lame, funny, lame, and did i mention lame?

Do you think #8 is attractive? (Delia)
Erm... I don't really think anyone is attractive...

Tell me something about #7 (Milly)
Her lack of gentleness? XP

Do you know any of #12's family? (Jeanie)
No... Are you going to kill me Jeanie? *GULP*

What’s #8’s favorites? (Delia)
(Delia please fill in the blanks)_________

What would you do if #18 confesses that he/she likes you? (Shu Zhen)
0.0<--- See those eyes? I will probably be too shocked to do anything.

What language does #15 speak? (Gui Pei)
English and chinese. Any more i don't know...

Who is #9 going out with? (Minda)
Erm... How would i know?

How old is #16 now? (Yvonne)
15 going 16 in October

When was the last time you spoke to #13 (Lilin)
Argh... I forgot...

Who is #2's favourite singer/band? (Swee Hao)
I only know the Click 5...

Would you ever date #4? (Sammi)
Only God knows the future...

Would you ever date #7? (Milly)
She will probably opt to beat me up instead...

Is #15 single? (Guipei)
I think so... Or does Shuwen count?

What is #10's last name? (Phoebe)
I dunno... never asked before... cause i just met her online like a month ago...

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11? (Calvin)
0.0 I am straight... and i hope he is too...

What school does #3 go to? (Wei Jin)
Peicai Secondary School

Where does #6 live? (Sam Lim)
Some where in Serangoon?

What's your favourite thing about #5? (Maureen)
The blurness? Very easy to bully one... XP

Have you seen #1 naked? (Nat)
No

END!
Now, 5 people I would like to see doing this would be :
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. And
5. You

Ha... That's all for now... Till next time, See Yah Around!!

No comments: