Thursday, July 06, 2006

Turning Point

Curves have turning points. What about us humans? Are we like those line equations? Do we have turning points in our lifes? When was my turning point? I can only see two. Will there be more? I don't know...

The first turning point in my life was when i was baptised. Didn't know i am a Christian? Well, now you know. That was when everything started to get more complicated then what it seems to be. And then everything started to became simple again after talking some time to think about it. What am i talking? I really not sure how to explain...

My second turning point was when i was hpspitalised for a night, or actually a while after that event. It left me thinking: Life could end just like that. Sure my condition wasn't serious but there was a chance it could become very serious. Not everyone around me know something happened to me then as it happened during chinese new year. I decided not to tell anyone that about my condition at my ex-class gathering. They couldn't seem to be interested anyway. I also didn't wanted to spoil the mood. Since life is so fragile, living it to the fullest everyday become like an unspoken promise to myself. See me talking more to people now? That is probably due to this.

Hey, i don't know why am i doing this post today. I honestly don't. Oh well... See yah people around!!

No comments: