Friday, July 14, 2006

I Need A Title...

Today was busy... Morning in school for 2 papers... probably social studies going to have some problems as teacher didn't come for at least 2 weeks... Oh well, hope i studied enough...

Than after that, Minda and i went to his house to wait for him to change. His dog damn hyper, keep jumping at me, licking and biting my hands. The first time i entered his room i thought his dog scractching my toe. It is only after it bit my hands a few time then did i know that it was biting my toe... Then we went to bugis looking for some things, bumped in Maureen, Sammi and Lyn, then to Kovan for a 2 rounds of bowling then to Chinatown without SweeHao as he said he got some kind of accident... Now also don't know what happened... Then also saw some people i know but don't know their name as i only the councillor incharge of their class ans couldn't b bother to get to know their names. Man, I sound like some evil person...

At Chinatown, went looking around for costume. All very expensive. Managed to get offer thanks to Minda helping me bargain. From $25 to $22. Price for normal peple is $35, for students $25. Then Minda asked for cheaper then I got $22!! YAY!!! Save $3!!!

At the end of the day, came back very tired... Oh well, at least I did got what i had to get today. NO REGRETS!!! (Maybe there are some regrets but i can't remember them at the moment...) So till next time, live life to the fullest. And Maureen? Watch out... MUAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: