Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Am Going... Crazy?

I wanted to blog about something and now i forgot what it was... Let me think for a while what was it supposed to be about... Nevermind... I shall go rant about something else then...

Recently, someone added me to as a contact in msn messenger. I didn't know who was it. Then yesterday, i finally saw that person online. And It wasn't somebody that i knew. Let me see if i remember her name... Phoebe? Or is it Feebee? Well, she added me cause she was bored and decided to add people from wrinkyskins... Then i ended up chattign with her for a while. Starange thing... I can talk to a stranger just like that and struggle to talk to some people i have known for some time...

Oh yah... Wrinky Skins? It is a webbie mainly set up by littleGREENman, or MinDa. Then now, a few of us kana pulled in. But it is fun!!! Wait a minute... I didn't do much beside putting up the tagboard, which is going down when the guestbook is going up, and checking the email almost everyday... And the first person to get business is still littleGREENman... Then followed by Moch, or Delia. Not that i want any business or anything for myself but i am confortable with checking the email and helping with the web when MinDa asks. Looks like i don't like to get out of my comfort zone. HA...

I am now looking for a new theme for a new blogskin for my blog's b'day. Any ideas? Cause now all i am doing downloading songs now to listen to. Any recommendations for songs to listen to? All genres except techno and dance accepted.


And Please go visite the Wrinky skins webbie!! http://www.wrinkyskins.vze.com/ And give littleGREENman all the business!!! He wants to do skins but he is trying to stop designing skins for blogskins until after 'O' levels. So let he do what he wants!!! He wants to do blogskins so let him!!

That is enough for today. So See you around!!!

No comments: