Sunday, July 02, 2006

Now I Remember What I Wanted To Blog About

I am back!!! What i wanted to blog about was Jeanie. Her father just left for Hong Kong, i think, and before that, on Friday, she was a mess after school. And her father is going for 3 months.

This got me thinking, cause there was once my dad was in germany for training for his job for close to a year and i didn't actually cried. My dad still kept in contact with us through email. I remember once i was checking his inbox (I didn't have email then) and saw an email entitled "I Love You". Then, the "I Love You" virus was big. I decided to take the risk by opening the email, and found out it was just from my dad... Imagine my relieve then... I was young okay? I didn't know what is virus scan then...

Back on topic, Maureen hugged her dad when he left for a day, and she said that she don't actually hug her father one. Now i feel heartless... Or is it just the way i am? I don't like to feel extreme feelings, i guess... It kinda makes me feel... insecured... Oh well, at least now i know another area in my life to look into...

Now that i touched on the topic i wanted to blog about yesterday, Back to free blogging. YEAH!! Remember the stranger i met... i mean chatted with? I chatted with her a few more times the pass few days... It was funny. Man... Where did you find this kind of friends, Adrain? Or are they just your fans? XP

Thats all for now. So till next time, SEE YAH!!




I saw your face again yesterday. I almost cried.

No comments: