Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bloody... Leg... Literially...

Man... yesterday i accidentally hit the sot which was bandaged... It was supposely healed properly until then, blood was like flowing out... And i mean flowing out until i had to remove the plastic covering or there will a red blood soaked cloth and a bloody leg. I tied to change the dressing myself but when i digged(REALLY dig...) out the first aid kit, i realised how out dated it is... Had to hange dressing like 2 time before i felt it was ok. Then i went to take a bath. But somehow, water leaked in and it was liek bloody leg all over again... I made my way out and did another round of dressing. It was better this time as i finally found what wre the right things to use. All the blood i saw yesyterday was alot...

Come today, went back to the doctors to have a dressing done properly. Then the nurse came in first to clean it. Man, she was rough... thank goodness she didn't try to clean the inner area of it.. I would have screamed... Then afetr she cleaed finish, i had to wait for the doctor as she had many patients. I was left alone in the room. I took a look at the affected area. then i suddenly got the idea to take a photo of it. I am not going to post it up. It will seriously gross all of you out so for the sake of my blog, the photo will not be published. You can take a look at it if youwant. I took the pic with my handphone so when you see me with my hp you can ask. XD

Tomorrow is teacher's day and i am alo\most broke from all the doctors fee.. My parents haven't paid me back... And i still have to pay my HP bill... Oh well... I'm going to chill fro a while... can't find motivation to study... Don't believe me?? Too bad for you then... I am sucha trust worthy uy and you don't trust me... XD

Crap, i can't think of anymore emo quotes from me... Wait a minute... This can be a quote...

No comments: