Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last Will

Now i remember what i wanted to blog about some time ago... Man, wanted to blog about this during racial harmony day but totally forgot... Some bad memory i have...

I was suppsoe to die on racial harmony day, but i survived... Why? The people that were suppsoed to kill me forgot to prepare the day before... -_-''' Then what now? They say postpone killing me. Thank goodness, cause i forgot to write my will... I was suppose to write teh night before that day but it totally slipped my mind. (Or i couldn't be bothered to cause i knew something was going to happen, but never expected the something to be nothing...) Okay, I shall get it over with today, so i can move on... XD And Lilin, you are NOT getting any part of my brain after i die... ESPECIALLY the maths part... XP

First things first... All my things are NOT going to anyone... ONLY my Dad have the power over how to distribute my stuff. The only thing i will give away is: My personal notebook that have some of my thoughts at times. Who will get? Who want it the most lor... But i have not died yet so don't try anything funny... You want something else from me?? Get my dad to approve of it first. XP

That should be enough crapping for today. Hope you people have fun. SEE YAH!!!

No comments: