Monday, August 21, 2006

The Flame Of Passion Will Die Out. It Always Does Anyway...

Oh well, just back from school. Had a course on motivation and study tips. Will i apply the tips and tricks i have learned?? I will try to. But the this fire, drive, will die out eventually. I only hope there will be someone to light it back up for me when that time comes.

For the past few days besides getting trashed by WeiJin at DoTA and seeing all the gundam anime i can and also getting trashed again by Nat at LF2, i have completly wasted alot of time. How can you people leave me out of the study group at SweeHao's... I have ben looking for a place to study and have fun at the same time. Studying at home only results in things like me ending up here, in front of the computer... XD

I was in a bad mood yesterday. Probably still haev a little hang-over now. My mom own me a treat. A treat that we will go eat dim sum. With me getting B# for my chinese all the more reason to bring me out to eat. Anyway, she already owned me this treat from like 2 to 3 months ago. Everytime when i could get my treat, my bro will just spoil her mood on the previous day. Happened so many times that I almost cried yesterday, not just because i couldn't get my treat, but also she tried to replace it with a treat some where else. Pure nonsense.

I want dim sum. Is that too much to ask?? So what if you tell me that have to go early to eat and we always don't have time?? You are the one not making time for it. So what if that pesky little bro of mine spoils your mood?? Then treat me only and ignore him. Or is it that you can't bear to do it cause you pamper him too much? He ended up this way because you pampered him too much in the past. And i dont even ask you for something all the time. You offered me a choice and i have chosen dim sum.

Do you know it is kind of unfair that whatever he wants you can get it for him within a day and week at most? And what about me??1 month? 2? Oh... thank goodness i am patience? Ah... but it is wearing off already, did you know?? And do you know what it is like living in hopes that you will keep to your word when most of the time it is just empty promises? That's why i don't make empty promises, cause i don't want to hurt anybody the way i have been hurt.

Should i study now?? I usually peak from 7pm onwards so maybe i shall do my work later... Now for me to relax a little while i wait for this anime of mine to download finish. That's all for now. And you better keep your promises to people, or may your conscience haunt you forever. If it doesn't maybe i will...

I guess it is too late to want you back. Just remember i am will always stand by you, even in your darkest day. So all i am asking is for you to be happy and keep smiling.

No comments: