Monday, August 28, 2006

Look At The Size Of That!!

Was back at the doctors today to change the dressing for the wart removed that day. I decided to puck up the courage to take a look at the scar that is supposely left after the wart was removed. I was all shock when i saw how big it was. It was like one a few layers of skin has been reoved and there is a ditch when the wart used to be. The wart was only as big as the tip of my finger but the scar is has the diameter of my thumb...

Now it hurts like crap. Must be the medicine on the that special bandage doing its jobs. ARH... Feels like burning... Fried chicken anyone?? XD

That's all i have for now. See you around!

You don't have to rub it in that it is impossible between me and her. I have accepted that fact long ago even though the pain was great...

No comments: