Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!

First things first... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF ME!!! YEAH!!!

Today, first thing was waking up, blah blah... let's just skip to teh part i leave home, ok? Went to AMK MRT station to meet Phoebe. Was actually thinking about how she looks like as it was the first time i am going to meet. But ended up thinking where did i dropped my ez-link card as i dropped it... Was like thinking, "Phoebe, please faster come so i can go find my ez-link card..." she arrived but i was like, "Would you mind proceeding to the bus stop and wait for me? I need to retrace my steps to find my ez-link card..." In the end, it was at the control centre of the MRT. Someone actually found it and passed it to the control centre... -.-''' And i was like wondering there for about 20 mins and no one told me... It was so crowded then... At least i got back my ez-link card but i have just seen how some people can't just come over and tell you you just dropped something...

On a lighter note, I brought Phoebe all the way to Serangoon to Mac to meet up with SweeHao and Delia. I actually expected Phoebe to look a bit more plum, but oh well... still looks fine at least... Can't expect much of a person that doesn't eat lunch often... XP

First we studied at mac for a while then Minda came. After all the hard work, I was DRAGGED to the nearby karoke by them. But in the end there were no rooms avaliable so... YAY!!! XP

Afetr that, I went to AMK again, at the same time brought Phoebe back. Left her at the bus stop as we went different directions. Man, should have brought my card album today... could have made some cash to make up for my losses through out the whole week... Oh well, too late to regreat already anyway... Just be happy with what i have, that should be enough. :)

Thats all for today. So stay happy, be happy with what you have. Take nothing for granted, cause for all you know, soemthing may happen. TOUCH WOOD!! XP

No comments: