Saturday, August 26, 2006

Forget About It...

Now i am in a bad mood... Must be you people, now a days so bad mood now spread to me... See what happen!! Now i also in bad mood... Losing streak in games... Parents forgot that they are suppsoed to treat me to dim sum today... Then reading alot of people blogs with them being in a bad mood... Crap...

I need to find something i am good at, besides studying that is... Look around, SweeHao is Mr. Music. Nat is "The Great One". WeiJin is the I-Rule-At-Games person. Looking around some more, I see more talents. Not that i am jealous. I am happy for all of you. But some times i can't help but wonder what do i have. What can i do? Do i have any special talents?? Or am i just some person with nothing special?? Looks like i only have questions, but no answers.

Look like i am going to need some time alone to think over some things again.

Look carefully, and you will realise i was there all along.

No comments: