Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Look Lonely?? Erm...

Hah.. Maureen just said i look lonely and was very quiet today. It must be because i did not disturb her for the past 2 days. You really want me to suan you, is that it? I was like talking with WeiJin in class, you say i quiet?? I was was hanging out with people almost the whole time in school, and you say i lonely?? Must be because... Crap... I not supposed to suan you at the moment... Cannot say anything...

On the way back, when you asked why i like so lonely, i think i said, "Sometimes people just want to be alone. " It sounds rude now but i was saying in a very normal manner like it was just some pasing remark. I walk home alone, cause it gives me time to reflect about events in my life with out being disturbed. But i guess it can make life a little dangerous. How? There was once i was walking to school in Sec 2 and i walked pass Mrs Lim, my then form teacher, without even nowing it. She was like, "Kelvin?? Are you ok??" Then i was like shocked to realise she was like beside me, so i replied, "Erm... yah... OH... Good afternoon Mrs Lim..." Then she went, "Don't be so caught up in yours thoughts when you cross the road. Take care." But anyway, I have learned how to be caught up in thoughts and still pay attention to the roads. That, is a skill. XD

Recently, I was liek on my way back from school passing through central when this group of boys were like in front of me. I could hear them going, "You know him right?" When i am deep in thougths, i can hear more clearly around me but i never really pay attention to it anyway. the when i walked pass, one of them went "KELVIN!" I was surprised, cause i don't know who on earth are they. I looked back to see. They were like pointing to one of their own saying, "He say he know you one..." So i looked back and gave them one of my one-eyebrow-up-look while walking forward. I ended up walking face into a Singapore flag... They went, "BOOM!" When i walked into the flag. But i conuldn't be bothered with them then so i just walked away.

Then yesterday, another strange thing happened. I got a phone call from someone i totally don't know. No one i know knows too, unless someone lied to me. The person went, "Hello? Are you Kelvin??" I was stuned. Then i went, "Who are you??" This 2 lines repeated a few times before the guy talked to is friend in the background, "Oh shit... I think we call wrong guy leh..." Then he repeated his question again. So i also repeated mysef. Finally he went, "Ok... Nevermind..." Then dail tone. What's with the behaviour?? Don't dare tell me who you are?? Not man enough i guess.

Are both incidents related? Are both by the same group of people? Is this a sign of me becoming more popular?? XD I doubt the last one but the questions are stll there. Hope someone can find a answer for me.

Oh well... That's all for today. I updated Nat, Happy? Please try not to tell me to play so much LF2 with you... My hands need a break from such a long post... Oh well, till next time...

No comments: