Sunday, August 06, 2006

Erm... No Title??

Man... i can't come up with a title, so i will probably write about what happened today. First things first, i went to church like any other sunday and had lunch after that with my family. After that just went home and played abit of computer. I play too much?? If i am considered playing too much, then WeiJin is addicted... XP

Then don't know for what reason, i started watching You Tube. Was lookign around some forums when i just decided to check out what the latest maksed rider is. Lame i know it is, but it was only a look. But check out where i am now, watching the first episode and planning to watch the rest the rest when i can take the time to. Shit... Now i am addicted to another show... But the fight scenes are nice... Oh well, there is no excuse for childish i guess...

Now, where was i? Oh yah, tomorrow is the school cross crountry. And i can't run in it... T_T

And now, i am feeling a little moody. Have no reason to, and if i do, i probably don't know what the reason is... This must be what teens experience as they grow up... mood swings... Hah, i am only giving myself excuse for not knowing why i am moody.... Quote: "Oh darn... "

Maybe i should just just go to bed early and sleep on it. Man... did i just rant?? Oh, i did... Oh well, I think i need extra sleep... That menas no more playing late into the nigth on Fridays with Weijin... Is that a good thing or bad thing?? Who cares?? As long as i get to sleep again. XP

But if that is the case, i will still ahve another problem. I can't just go to sleep straight after falling on to my bed. Thanks to this, I probably wasted at least an hour every night lying on my bed with my imagination running wild. Want to know what i think of then?? I like to imagine i am on some sort of adventure, or some sort of super hero. Lame i know... But if you didn't know, you would probably pester me to find out...

I am tired... better end here for today. See you next time, same place, same time, same blog. XP Beam me up scotty!!

No comments: