Thursday, August 24, 2006

CHECK OUT MY LEG!!!

I had my wart or on my knee removed yesterday. Now my knee looks like this:
The doctor put the bandages just to restrict my leg movement so that the wound would heal. First i had an injction to numb the pain. The doctor was like using some sort of electronic device to burn away the skin. Then she was cutting away the burnt skin with a pair of scissors. How did i know? I wasn't looking, but i could smell fried chicken somewhere... and i heard the snipping noise the scissors the made.

Man, was limping the whole day. Then Maureen thought it was a sprain and hit it.... What the... Only after she realised what it was then she went all "!!!". Man... she is a little slow at times... do things without thinking one... XP

Just got home and ate lunch/tea-break. Going to do pack my file now. See yah around!!

No comments: