Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fuming? Who Knows?

Wish i was on my computer instead of my sis computer... irritating brother wondering in and out of the room is getting irritating... trying ou if wilkipedia will deter him, based on suggestion from somebody... If it works, thank god. But if it doesn't... best not to say...

Man, today the president of the student council..."scolded " me. Guess what? I just told him, which is the truth, is that i was pulled in last minute to help and why are you blaming me for what is not my fault and that of someone else? For the past few years, the IT department has never been approached by the other sections for help, or accepted any to my knowledge. But this time, guess we have to help you with the noticeboard? Okay, i help you, but you blame me for what wasn't planned properly? Iomly do what i am told to do as long as it doesn't clash with my values and interests. And it wasn't us that did the planning... guess who? Looking for someone to blame? Look around you. You could have got the people to start on it eariler. Why did you have to treat me like i was the cause of everything? At least i am better than Melvin... What did he do thruogh out the holidays while we were slogging our guts out? It actually seems that your relationship with him helped him through somehow... no offence but i am offended with what that seems to me as bias treatment...

Oh well, at least i am happy i didn't actually shout everything out in the previous paragraph. And If he actually read this post, i just feel that this is what i think and was only my opinion. If anyone is unhappy with what i said, that what's the tagboard is for.

Guess that's enough of my life for today. Still next time, never let anger get the best of you. Cause you will forever regreat it.

No comments: