Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Back From The Hospital : Part 2

Went to the doctor for my check up today. He said i was okay!!! My pneumothorax is gone. But(like always) There is a 50% chance of it returning and if that time comes, under the knife i go... And my MC got extended 6 weeks... ARGH!! I WANNA PLAY BASKETBALL!!! BUT I CANNOT!!!

Swee Hao just told me geography was postponed to tomorrow and that the chinese teacher didn't come today... Why?? Why of all days it happens on the day of my disappearence?? Guess my absence is the class gain...

One of my shortest post today will be as i am currently to lazy to type further now. So still next time, keep that smile on your face. I can't keep telling you people this, but life has been such that i have to do this to convince my self too...

No comments: