Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Spoil my mood some more...

What do you peple think bout the poem of some sort that i came up with? Sure it sucks to a certain extent but it also rocks to a certain extant. The only matter is only to what extent... Other than that, it just feels strange for me to spend valentines day alone. Other than that also, i walked out of my house again today because i was unhappy with my mom. She just couldn't shut up about me not doing a house chore earlier. Come on, she came home eariler. What does she want me to do? Finish everything when i am also busy with my own stuff? Going to ask Mr Lim to get me a appointment with the counsellor tomorrow. Got to find out if i am the one with the problem...

For today, i shall type about a topic that may link with today. There are mainly 3 types of people i will do almost anything (Read the ALMOST and not everything) for. 1st type: The people who i am interested in. That group contain only girls so don't get anywrong ideas. 2nd type: My friends. How else am i suppose to thank them for being with such a depressed person? 3rd type: People who like to look cute. If they ask me to do anything, i have no choice but to do it unless i want to be "scolded" such that i get the shivers and to prevent them from "haressing" me.

I have designed a new skin. Whats left now is the coding. Gues i may have to do it when i am free some other day.

That's all for Valentnes Day. So till next time, don't give up hope. Even if it is only a spark, it can grow into a fire.(don't ask me what i am writing , cause i als don't really know.)

No comments: