Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back From The Hospital : Part 5 , What's That Big Needle For?

Went back to the hospital for my medical review today. They found everything bout me is back to normal. The doctor couldn't explain the cause of the pain that i have been experiencing since my pneumothorax is gone(again...). If this comes back again, i am going to go crazy from the weeks of not being able to run around... I need to exercise...

The title? They did blood test on me today. There the doctor took out a syringe 2 times the size of the normal one with the needle tip 2-3 times bigger than the the tip of my pencil. I was like so shocked when i saw it... first time i saw the needle going in. But it wasn't that bad. He only drew up to half of that syringe...

That's all the nonense i have for today. Till next time, keep smiling and never let other people pull you down.

No comments: