Friday, February 10, 2006

I Am Feeling Stupid...

I am feeling stupid now and feel like doing something stupid. No... I won't do anything stupid, but i will do something stupid.(get it?) Hah! I just did something stupid!

Man, i am losingm y mind nowadays for no hell pf a reason, as you have just seen. Iahve became more blur, more tired, more of everything negative.(besides becomeing bad and smiling for no hell of a reason.) Guess the skin was the result of the blurness... and that's a good thing also!

Been looking for fonts recently. To probably design a new skin. I am probably just bored with what i see everyday. The valentine day poem(or something) is going up on the day itself. Gues i will have a suer long post before that day to release some stress too. But till then, i am just going to try yo keep my bro of my com. Keep up the good work of disconnecting more, my wireless adaptor... hehehe...

That's all for today. So till next time folks, keep that smile on your face and mean it too, and you will surpass me, cause the meaning it part is the hardest part for me at times...

No comments: