Monday, February 20, 2006

Back from The Hospital : Part 3

I am sure everybody is getting sick withe the back from the hospital series, but i cannot assure this will be the last in the series.(MWAHAHAHAHA) Today was a check up because of blood in stools. What is stools? Translation: Crap; Shit etc.. Eww? The doctor said i had piles? What's that? I honestly do not know. All i knew was that my butt was very painful after the checkup. She stuck something up my *ahem* and pulled it out after awhile. She said it won't be painful as long as i relaxed but how am i to relax with you doing such a thing? Youch... It still hurts...

Took some photos in the waiting room with my phone.Check out the queue number!

Now see the display for the queue numbersConsultation first visit $70?!?!?!Wanna see the carpet floor?
SMS me reminders i didn't get!!And now see the pattern of the chair cover!!
Okay, that's enough lameness for a day. May God help me to find courage to face doctor next time i have to see one. All my experiences has not been pleasant. So till next time, keep smiling! And mean it too at the same time.

No comments: