Monday, February 27, 2006

NEW SKIN!!!!

Churn out a new skin for myself yesterday. finally one with pictures. Finally getting used to reading the coding. Kinda tiring if one stare at it for too long. But that must have been the case for me, cause i have been able to visualise HTML coding the pass few days... Guess i am going crazy... but not as crazy as my younger sis, she churned out 3 skins at one go yesterday... About the quality, i am not so sure...

Going back to the hospital for my medical review tomorrow. wish me all the best as the pains in my chest has became sharper than usual. U don't want to know how it feels like to feel something sharp in your chest. It just comes and goes. Caused me 2 nights of rest already. Might as well stay up the whole night to do blog skin for people...(this doesn't mean you can ask me anytime, cause i am busy with one at the moment. First come first serve and i will only do one at a time.)

Yeah, the joy of making blog skins. You people should try it too. The satisfaction when you complete your own skin cannot be described. go try it urself. So till next time, keep smiling cause even if you feel unhappy, that is probably the best way to try to get back up on your feet. and continue with your journey with life.

No comments: