Thursday, February 23, 2006

Back From the Hospital : Part 4

Was in school in the morining until i sudenly felt very weak. What do i mean? Well, it means i felt like i could collasp any moment. Imagine if that actually happened during the flag raising ceremony this morning. At least that didn't happened. Sure i went to call my dad and he brought me to the hospital again.

There i was, feeling very weak with chest pains coming at random intervals. The pains have been there for a few days anyway. The doctor said that my pneumothorax is back. It still minor but if i feel breathless, call 995.(remind me people) It was the same as last time, i got around 10% pneumothrax. Crap. Got follow up next week to ensure it goes down, with the "expectant" treatment. It is just hoping that it will go down, or else i don't know and don't want to know now. They didn't poke any needle in this this as they fear that it could get worse as this will the second time if they do it and if it gets worse, a tube will be going in.(ARGH!!!)

What now? Hope for the best? Honestly i don't know what to do now as the past few days i have been feeling very blur. Don't know what is the problem with me but i also feel more tired than usual. ARGH!!! What am i supposed to to do with the 32 more days of MC to excuse me from physical exercise? Man, i am really going crazy.

That's all for today. Lets hope till next time my blurness don't cause me to do anything stupid (even thought i think i did do something stupid already) . So till next time, remember to call 995 is you see me breathless r something like that unless i have fully recovered and keep smiling.

No comments: