Monday, February 06, 2006

Who Sees The Title Anyway??

I am tired. Just tired. Tired of everything? Think so. Hey mom, listen up. Not listening yet? Try the translation "Shut Up And Listen". No offence to Guipei now but, what's the use of a mother that doesn't really care how you feel? Not even willing to take the time off to understand you? Guess it is the same as having no mom at all, don't some of you agree? Do you even know what this pain in the chest is like? How it can come and go? And immobilise you at any moment in my life? And did you know how i felt whenever u ask me to do something i didn't wanted to do but still did it? I did it willing. I never expected anything back. That day was my sis baptism. I said i will make it there even if i didn't go for teh service. Why? I was scared my body couldn't handle the service yet. And guess what? I was right. The whole chest was uncomfortable. I didn't think u realised anything, even thought you were just a sit away from me. My sis realised. Did you? And that look you gave me after the service ended. What did you think of that look? Did you thought it was insulting? Cause i thought it was. Sure your "stare of death" used to work, but did you think it will always work? You want respect? Earn it. You want face? Earn it. So what if i cried in the haker centre? I prefer it to shouting. Think i am petty? (my sis is a realible source) Guess you are the one still being bothered by it. Not me. You have little or no power over me now. The more you choose not to listen, the more you choose not to know, the more you choose to not understand...

Wow, another post bout my mom... Man am i losing it over her. Not worth it? Sorry but i can't help it with her around me most of the time. It's euther i am paranoid or that she keeps walking behind me or stand next to me doing something else when i want some privacy. She will never confess to doing anything anyway so i shall not care. It sucks to feel this way...

I am now going to use this blog to sort out some of my thinking. Valentines day is nearing. 2 girls. Both have known for some time. Should i get a present for either one both or non at all?? Suddenly another one steps into your life. Than crap. I hate two-timers(so i am included) , now three? The 3rd one ain't really there yet so the other two... One i ahve known for a long time. Best stay as friends. The other don't seem well at teh moment. Best to leave alone. Looks like i have solve my own problem!!! YEAH!!! Actually no... Wait a minute... I have decided to ignore this feelings some time ago... MUST KEEP MY WORD!!!! Okay, solve the problem already... I hope...

That's all for today. So still next time, cheer up and smile. Can't? Ring me up if you know my number or if you don't, google for jokes. I never tried that before but i hope it works...

No comments: