Friday, March 10, 2006

Get Me A Gun

Get me a gun... What am i talking? Just feel like crapping... ARGH!!!

The previous entry was on the day when i felt very bad but something good happened later. Bad because i was going for a competition with Nat and we were not on very good terms at teh moment... Don'y know why but he just want to ignore me. Don't really wants to tell me the reason. Just tells me that i know the reason why. Wish i really do thought...

What good thing happened? I ended up messaging with an old friend (important in my past, thought now everyone is also important) because i thought i heard her on the radio. Only problem was that i have decided to not get into any relationships or try to get into one since i have never beem in 1 before... I am laughin at myself now... do i even know what i am typing?? Wish i do...

DEPRESSED? I don't know. I am always feeling this way. DISTURBING? I don't think so even thought i also think so too at times... Perhaps i think too much. But i DO think too much... I want to run away from this life sometimes... And why did i just type that? Don't know... Get me a gun... I kept thinking of this phrase recently... probably the obessons of a future murderer? Like Kah Leong said, people with joint eye brows usually end up as murderers... Hmm... Probably plotting how to kill peopel now too... who knows? But next time got murder case don't look at me hor... My plan will probably take effect when i am finacially stable... MUAHAHAHAHA... Look out for in the future papers...

That's enough lameness for today. Be happy i lighten up at the end of the entry even thought it may not excatly be good thought... So till next time, don't let others wipe that smile off your face. And better listen to it or you will cause all the effort of me going through this cheesey-ness everytime i type the ending going to waste.

No comments: