Monday, March 20, 2006

Visit SGH = PAIN IN THE @$$(pratically)

Went to the hospital today for the check up on my piles today. Doc asked me if i felt okay. And I said i was, excpet for pains in teh ass everynow and then. wanted to release me until my mom decide to ask him to check. And the same thing happened again... stuck something up my ass and checked. Then he pulled it out again. It hurts. Alot. Then in the end, he concludes that i have a fissure(Layman terms: tear) in there. It is causing the pain and bleeding. But i didn't bleed until you doctors decided to check it!!! Or it stopped bleeding already... until the doctor decided on the doing the examination...

ARGH!!! Today was very boring... I MISS SCHOOL!!!! Looks like i am going crazy already... but cannot blame me... i missed so many lessons already, must get back on track. This year "O" level leh... don't work hard can die one... ARGH!!! Time to get back to work...

That's all i have for today. So till next time, keep smiling cause you don't have to go through the pain i am going through now.(update on my lungs: I still get pains now and then but they feel minor at least...) And don't let anything erase that smile off your face cause no one got the right to do that.

No comments: