Friday, March 03, 2006

I Am Feeling Evil...

Feeling evil i am? I think so. Wish i was to some times, then i would do things no one else will do. I got all this theories of how to do bad things in my head but the only thing stopping me from doing it is my moral. I can think of ways to cheat people and still eb able to get away with it but i never did.(Honest!! If you not sure, i don't know how to tell you cause you may not believe me as i may have gotten away with it anyway... :P)

Today was sports day in my school. This is my last year in the school and i couldn't run in any of the events... CRAP... This recovery thing is taking its toll on me... I just wanna got run around, play basketball and run around some more. Will i recover in time for the school cross country?? Hope i do and will be able to compete well in it. (given i have enough time to train myself for it that is...)

I would like to share a song i finally remember to find after so many months. It is Gravity by Embrace. Try it out. To me it is nice to listern to. (And i hope you people won't find it to depressing thought...) It is not really depressing but just nice to the ear.(or my ear that is :P).

So till next time, keep that smile on your face or i will... nevermind... And please leave a tag if you read this. I need help to keep my tagboard alive...

No comments: